The LZW42 Inovelli RGBW (Multicolor) Smart Bulb is a Z-Wave enabled light bulb that works with many different hubs and gateways and allows remote control from anywhere in the world.
Make: Inovelli (Previously: Ilumin)
Model #: LZW42
Years Produced: November 2019 - Present
Status: In Market
Features, Specs, and Certifications
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 Series
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Base: E26
- Lumens: 806
- Wattage: 9.5W (60W Equivalent)
- Color Range: Full RGB (Red, Green, Blue) Color
- Temperature Range: 2700k to 6500k (Warm to Cold White)
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 meters line of sight between the Wireless Controller (Hub) and the closest Z-Wave Module
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor use only.
- UL Listed: E345327
- FCC Certified: 2AB2Q6VY-A806ST-Q1G
- IC Certified: 10256A-YA806STQ1G
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: ZC10-19086720
Note about UL and IC:
- UL site requires a purchase to view the certification. Please see the PDF at the bottom of the article for UL records.
- IC site does not have a direct URL for devices -- it will take you to a search bar. Type the IC # in the, "Certification Number" section. Please see the PDF at the bottom of the article for a screenshot of the IC website.
Depending on the version, this bulb supports many advanced settings as shown below. Please reach out for the latest firmware file if you'd like to upgrade your firmware* (NOTE: this requires a special tool that needs to be purchased separately unless your Hub supports Over-the-Air upgrades).
- State After Power Restored: Bulb will remember the last on/off, dim level and color prior to losing power
Please see the, "Parameter Document" at the bottom of the page for more information.
Current Firmware Version: 2.31
Compatible Hubs / Gateway's
Please note, these are subject to change -- please let us know if there is a hub that you don't see on the list that needs to be added, or one that's on the list that needs to be removed.
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant
- Open Z-Wave
- Zipato ZipaTile
If your hub is not listed above, please get in touch with us before buying the bulb to avoid the hassle of returns.
How about Alexa or Google Home?
Smart speakers are NOT Z-Wave hubs so they won't work directly with any Z-Wave devices. But you can use a compatible Z-Wave hub with smart speaker integration to control your dimmer with voice control. These include the Fibaro hubs, Hubitat, SmartThings, and Wink.