Installation & Setup | LZW60 | 4-1 Multi-Sensor | HomeSeer
- First, click on PLUG-INS > Z-Wave > Controller Management
- Next, expand your Z-Wave interface and choose "Actions" > "Add/Include a Node" and press "Start"
- At this point, press the button on the device once and it should put it into inclusion mode.
- Messages should appear showing the inclusion was successful!
- Lastly, you can click on the "HOME" tab to see the device and the readings of its sensors. If some of the values are showing "0" it may take a couple hours before they start coming in.
If the inclusion does not seem to be working, you may want to try an exclusion first. To exclude the device the steps are the same except where you get to the "Action" input you select "Remove/Exclude a Node". After the exclusion starts press the button on the device once. You should see some status text displaying that the process has completed and then you can continue with the inclusion.