Installation & Setup | LZW42 | RGBW (Multi-Color) A19 Bulb | HomeSeer
- First, click on PLUG-INS > Z-Wave > Controller Management
- Next, expand your Z-Wave interface and choose "Actions" > "Add/Include a Node" and press "Start"
- At this point, turn the bulb off and then back on. it should put it into inclusion mode.
- Messages should appear showing the inclusion was successful!
- Lastly, you can click on the "HOME" tab to see the device in your system!
If the inclusion does not seem to be working, you may want to try an exclusion first. To exclude the device the steps are the same except where you get to the "Action" input you select "Remove/Exclude a Node". After the exclusion starts turn the bulb off and then back on. You should see some status text displaying that the process has completed and the bulb should dim down to about 20%. Then you can continue with the inclusion.