Installation & Setup | LZW30 | On/Off - Black Series (Gen 2) | HomeSeer
- First, click on PLUG-INS > Z-Wave > Controller Management
- Next, expand your Z-Wave interface and choose "Actions" > "Add/Include a Node" and press "Start"
- At this point, press the config button in the upper right hand corner of the switch and it should put it into inclusion mode. The LED bar will start to pulse blue to signify it is in this mode.
- The LED bar on the switch will flash green and messages should appear showing the inclusion was successful!
- Lastly, you can click on the "HOME" tab to see the device.
If the inclusion does not seem to be working, you may want to try an exclusion first. To exclude the device the steps are the same except where you get to the "Action" input you select "Remove/Exclude a Node". After the exclusion starts press the config button in the upper right hand corner of the switch 3 times. You should see some status text displaying that the process has completed and the LED bar on the device should flash blue. Then you can continue with the inclusion.