How To: Change the LED Bar Color | SmartThings
This article will show you how to change the LED Bar colors on your Inovelli switches. Switches include:
- Red Series On/Off Switch (LZW30-SN)
- Red Series Dimmer Switch (LZW31-SN)
- Red Series Fan/Light Switch (LZW36)
- Black Series On/Off Switch (LZW30)
- Black Series Dimmer Switch (LZW31)
Before getting started, please install the proper Device Handler
for the switch in question. Once installed, the LED Bar Color can be selected via the switch menu. In this example, we will change the LED color to Red.
- Open up the SmartThings App and select your device
- Click on the three dots at the top right and select, "Settings"
- Scroll down to where it says, "LED Strip Color" (there will also be a description after it) and select it
- Select, "Red"
- Click, < to go back and your settings will be saved
- In a few seconds your switch LED Bar should turn Red
NOTE: For the Fan/Light Switch there are two different selections you can make, "Light LED Strip Color" and "Fan LED Strip Color" as there are two LED Bars.
Finally, if you would prefer a custom color, you can select, "Custom LED RGB Value" and enter in a value of 0-360 using the Hue Color Wheel located below (it doesn't show it, but if you want, "White" you select, "0":